• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Trying to get flowery cactus in crossbreed

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From what I have read here, I need to cross 2 colored spider trees. I want colored flowery cactus. I am missing green, orange and br yellow.

Is that correct?

Thanks

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bright yellow and bright orange and maybe other. I hate them all today. Not one mutant in a bazillion crosses!

I probably have seeds as the mature plant got pollenated:rant2: already.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have bright yellow and bright orange and maybe other. I hate them all today. Not one mutant in a bazillion crosses!

I probably have seeds as the mature plant got pollenated:rant2: already.
I need plain yellow, orange, and green. Of the cacti. The stupid text for the colors were not showing correctly.

I have a bunch of things growing. I may have them. lol

I may have a white bonsai growing right now.

I just made a black seed. I crossed 2 bright yellow flowery cactus trying to make a br yellow spider tree. It should be a black spider tree.
Not rare as a bonsai, but I needed that yellow spider tree... I pollinated the other before looking.

Just keep gardening, youll get some mutants.