• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Trying to find location

L

lionheart70

I Am not sure where this sea market is if someone could help.

J

jpullen8874

Its midway between Fire Isle and Moonglow. If using the enhanced client it is marked in the atlas.

M

Muu Bin

If you are using a sextant the coordinates are:

62० 24`S, 132० 54`W

Watch out for pirates! :gee:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Also, since the recent patch you can see the market on a world map in classic client. It's a little speck south of Moonglow Island, you do have to look close to see it. If you plot a course and hand it to the tillerman and say start he will get you close. When you start seeing boats all over the place you are close to the area. When boats sit at the docks there too long they are put in the ocean outside the bouys that mark the market.

Good luck

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

sail from buc den over magnicia.

so buc den and magnicia build a line.

this distance you add behind magnicia.

there you will find the new market in the ocean.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it wasn't for the current lethal nature of Magincia, the easiest way to get to the Sea Market would be to recall to the site of the old Magincia bank, put your boat in the water, and sail due east....

M

Muu Bin

If it wasn't for the current lethal nature of Magincia, the easiest way to get to the Sea Market would be to recall to the site of the old Magincia bank, put your boat in the water, and sail due east....
So I'm thinking to myself... What is Basara talking about? What "lethal nature of Magincia?" Nothing in the most recent posting on UO Herald... Maybe it is shard specific since I was only recently there.

Good thing I gated on a well protected char... The place is teeming with lots of nasties. Bane dragons, daemons, so many "red" things I didn't have time to stop and read what they were. Avoid Magincia at the moment... curiosity killed the cat but luckily not me this time...