• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] trying to figure what bods to keep and what to recycle.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok so i am checking the tower of roses website to try to figure out what bods to keep and what ones to fill and recycle but it gets so confusing lol.

ok so..
im looking for.
what smalls make a 4 part outfit, and 5 part outfit.
what is the towncrier outfit?

is studded and bone leather armor not part of a 6 part outfit?

i understand what larges give me for rewards, but idont know what parts make up those larges without having the larges handy to check out.

like i just got one, 20 except, cloth, surcoat.. where does that fit?

also are the larges that give deco items like the bear rugs and such worth filling or just recycle all the smalls for better bods?

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It tells you exactly what items are needed for each LBOD right there on the tailoring page at tower of roses. Go to the tailoring page nad up top in the navigation menu, click on Outfits (LBODS) which will bring up a new page listing everything needed for each LBOD.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just noticed something on their website, might be a typo but not sure
cloth 4 part outfit.. regular 20 is a spined kit but except 20 is a bear rug?
should that be switched around?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It tells you exactly what items are needed for each LBOD right there on the tailoring page at tower of roses. Go to the tailoring page nad up top in the navigation menu, click on Outfits (LBODS) which will bring up a new page listing everything needed for each LBOD.
sweet, i never even seen that part. hehe thanks :)

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one more question.. my tailor is at 105 skill, he has 120 cap so still training but, when do i start getting the good bods????

for the most part all im getting are 10/15 boots, sandals, hats or shirts.
a few regular bone armor parts and some studded pieces like gorgets.

so far no lbods and nothing really worth keeping. i did get 3 bods that have the reward of a cbd and one the reward of a barbed kit.

at this rate it will take me forever to collect and fill bods to get anything good, speically with a 300+ minute timer?? who came up with that lol.

U

UOKaiser

one more question.. my tailor is at 105 skill, he has 120 cap so still training but, when do i start getting the good bods????

for the most part all im getting are 10/15 boots, sandals, hats or shirts.
a few regular bone armor parts and some studded pieces like gorgets.

so far no lbods and nothing really worth keeping. i did get 3 bods that have the reward of a cbd and one the reward of a barbed kit.

at this rate it will take me forever to collect and fill bods to get anything good, speically with a 300+ minute timer?? who came up with that lol.
Like you said your self recycle. assuming you have 5 character max 1 of them will be youre tailor and the other 4 will .1 skill in tailoring have them all collect each hour you can and at the end of the week have youre real tailor fill all those low end bods and turn them in receive more bods and turn in the useless ones while saving the better ones then recycle those untill you have no more you want to recycle and the rest are saved. Repeat next week. In the mean time buy from othe players low end bods or pick them up from the floor. And there you have the bod system.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, that's right.....

It's a point system, that you can find in the EA support system.

normal 20s give spined kits.

The Town Crier is the fancy shirt, surcoat, short pants, thigh boots, and and feathered hat.

It gives the same reward as the corresponding normal leather 5-part sets (CBD for exceptional 20)

M

miss uo

You do know that you can turn in a bod, and receive another one right away.

T

Teeshy

(sorry if this is kinda off topic, but it follows on from trying to figure out what to keep, and this program ;))

I use UOBod too (the linked one) but I remember a year or more ago, I found a website, that I *think* was for trading BOD's, but it tracked them almost the same way as UOBod, used UOassist to import the info etc - does anyone have any idea what that would've been? I can't find it anymore, and I liked it =)

I don't mind sticking with UOBOD, I love the program, I just have been going nuts trying to find this other site =P

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen or heard about uobod before? Other than the site which offers the download, is there any information for it anywhere?

C

Ceridwen

(sorry if this is kinda off topic, but it follows on from trying to figure out what to keep, and this program ;))

I use UOBod too (the linked one) but I remember a year or more ago, I found a website, that I *think* was for trading BOD's, but it tracked them almost the same way as UOBod, used UOassist to import the info etc - does anyone have any idea what that would've been? I can't find it anymore, and I liked it =)

I don't mind sticking with UOBOD, I love the program, I just have been going nuts trying to find this other site =P
http://www.uo-trade.net/