• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to decide which would be a better investment.. 3 Bless Deeds or 1 Pigment

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some clean up points to burn and don't know whether to get a single pigment or 3 bless deeds. Which would be the better long term investment to possibly re-sell later?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bless Deeds are down to 1.5 mil on some shards, the Pigment Dyes with 5 charges are currently I've seen from 8 to 14 mil. Considering the Pigment Dyescolors are limited until they replace them with new colors the dyes would be a better long-term investment in my opinion.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dyes would be a better investment than the Bleue set. The set was released during the last spring cleaning (2008?) and the re-released for this 1.