• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying Something Total New to Me (VvV)

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I would try something new today. I created a guild and joined VvV so I could explore and see if I liked it and I am totally lost! I went to check out the silver trader in Britain and noticed that I already had 2000 silver points. I bought 10 silver coins from a player vendor to add to my 2000, but I can not figure out how to add it to my total. When you do the actual battles and stealing, (which I don't understand yet) are you always dealing in just points, or is there a way to actually add or convert silver coins to points?

Thanks

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The silver coins you purchased were from the old faction system and as far as I know they are just deco items now.

VvV points are rewarded by capturing altars, killing players or stealing the sigil things in the active VvV town.

Last edited:

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The silver coins you purchased were from the old faction system and as far as I know they are just deco items now.

VvV points are rewarded by capturing altars, killing players or stealing the sigil thinks in the active VvV town.
What he said, Silver Coins are basically Deco now.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I thought I would try something new today. I created a guild and joined VvV so I could explore and see if I liked it and I am totally lost! I went to check out the silver trader in Britain and noticed that I already had 2000 silver points. I bought 10 silver coins from a player vendor to add to my 2000, but I can not figure out how to add it to my total. When you do the actual battles and stealing, (which I don't understand yet) are you always dealing in just points, or is there a way to actually add or convert silver coins to points?

Thanks
Nope, can only get/use points from standing on alters until all the braziers are lit.

That or play go find the sigil and run it back.

The VVV system itself is pretty dry after you do it a couple times. Only worth doing if you want any items from the silver trader.

No one actually fights in the towns. Might as well be standing in Luna.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just exploit it after hours like most others do, and then claim all of the vvv deco. I can only speak for Siege of course.