• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Truly Sorry....

K

K_Sarai

....But I have to say it.

I completely get it and understand that the rules have changed. I have gone from the mentality of pre-AOS to "today's time."

Yes... it has been said: "Behind every good man, is a good woman"

Well MEN: Time to GET RID OF THE PEENEES and START DOING WHAT YOUR SPELLBOOKS ACTUALLY ARE CAPABLE OF! And don't worry, you can still keep your penis when you are finished. We are not asking for much, in all actuality:

We have been following your a$$es for 4, maybe 5 or six or seven or ten years.

Because trust me boys, I have found the PERFECT solution - and this should (in my woest of attempts, to resolve) the most dramatic of CHAT: (and BTW: KNOCK IT OFF with your sick talk)

However: the one thing that remains constant is the one thing that has remained in the shadow of the very best of warring guilds and the very best of group vs group: the Xhealer.

Yes! The Cross Healer. We are the ones that were RIGHT by your side making sure you did not croak whilst you were "PWNING."

Does this shard, or even the game (as per fact) even know what an Xhealer is?

Because hey! NEWSFLASH: That's the solution to your gank faction artie guildie fanboi group!

Yes, that's right folks! For those of you that sucked at PvP and just didn't know it but still managed to devastate even the toughest of legions, then all of a sudden came back for a whirl but thought that for some reason, something was missing? YES! That's right! It was that stupid pancake that was healing you on the sidelines the entire time (and expecting none of the glory, but in reality deserved it all) whilst you Punkte'd!

Perhaps you missed or maychance forgotten her because you were too busy getting all the kill points while she remained a Defiler at Minax!

Point remaining shall be: The solution to all your whiny 5vs1 or even 2vs1 is that if you can't kill them, then get some xhealers and make it a group thing! Or god forbid, recruit a woman. SHE will handle all your woes.

Trust me boys: There is nothing more dangerous than a woman who has to hear about some diddly man who got owned and was outnumbered. You see, we don't think that way. We clearly should more than likely stick to raising the candles on our tower walls with decorating tools, but we know better. We can own the best of the best. THAT'S WHY WE TAKE COMFORT IN THE DECORATING TOOL!!

Because SURE, when I played back then we all did things together and nobody was ever really THAT concerned with who got the killshot, BUT HEY! there were still XHealers!

And I would bet a million gold that it was a fabulous woman. A goddess in her own right. It's no wonder - she deserved your castle or tower after having to follow your whimpy ass for the last five plus years.

Meanwhile they shall STILL make fun of the girl in General Chat as if she has NO clue what to do in PvP but can STILL survive you, your friend, your friends two summoned demons, and the friends three other friends that JUST gated in from outside of the ambiguous fort in Felucca after doing a gate exploit to get the nightmares out (Flutter would understand this notion).

We will survive your @$$, mister, and we will beat you if not PvP physically we will own your tower within months. Mark our words. And your little loot too! *cackle*

SO... let's return back to earths atmosphere and if YOU (gentle reader, of course) are getting owned in PVP, then PLEASE recruit the girl. The one that heals you, puts up with your crap, and makes sure you don't die. But the same girl that also, still, lacks the testosterone to become driven to CLAIM the glory in Sosaria (or general chat, for that matter). And should you fail, SHE (or maybe he, if he swings that way and nothing wrong with that as I have many of those) that resses you when you really deserved to stay dead but still comforts your sorry ass in the ugly tower that should have been upgraded many moons ago - can you not call that ULTIMA? Or maybe at least the Ultimate :)

Amazing that this is the one thing that mind blasting, wounded attack people are missing. Goddess bewildered-dammit - We can recruit a healer!! And she also speaks and trash talks on our behalf!!

Now, who wouldn't want one of those

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jesus Christ I actually read that whole thing.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some of the women on our shard have more **** talking testosterone then the men do. And do more face melting then cross healing.

That is all.

K

K_Sarai

Welcome to Catskills ... ?
Started on Catskills in December of 1997, but thank you! :)
Boy have things changed.

Some of the women on our shard have more **** talking testosterone then the men do. And do more face melting then cross healing.

That is all.
No, really! I attribute this post to a lot of wine and server down. But the rest of the time......... My heal spells are on certain keys on my keyboard and the actual lettering on them has worn off! But the rest are good. "That is all" works for me, too.

Jesus Christ I actually read that whole thing.
Thank you Vlaude :) It's nice to have people who actually listen. (lol)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Two very super awesome guilds have Female GMs
Myself with NME and Giggles with B^L.

We are interested in a cross healer!
Hit me up!

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Started on Catskills in December of 1997, but thank you! :)
Boy have things changed.

No, really! I attribute this post to a lot of wine and server down. But the rest of the time......... My heal spells are on certain keys on my keyboard and the actual lettering on them has worn off! But the rest are good. "That is all" works for me, too.

Thank you Vlaude :) It's nice to have people who actually listen. (lol)
It was.. interesting, to say the least. Btw, if you haven't already noticed they've created a throwback shard for the holidays called SOTD (shard of the dead). They are considering making a permanent vintage shard based on how much interest SOTD generates. Just thought I'd mention it in case it interested you. If you're like me playing back since the first year you've probably been waiting a long time for this especially after AoS.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While Village of Aegis does not have a female GM, rest assured that I find myself being ordered around by them..... A lot.

Welcome to Cats.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While Village of Aegis does not have a female GM, rest assured that I find myself being ordered around by them..... A lot.

Welcome to Cats.
I have witnesses Aedon being ordered around by the women of Aegis so I will confirm his story. I will also welcome you to Catskills.

BTW as a paladin knight I do rely a few women to keep me alive at times. For Anne Nomilly it has become a full time job at EM events. **Grumbles under my breath about Kasaven having it out for me.** I also use to have a hunting companion named Zoe/Fantasy who cross healed me, but in all fairness I think I was healing her as much as she was healing me. She loved to fight just as much as I did.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two very super awesome guilds have Female GMs
Myself with NME and Giggles with B^L.

We are interested in a cross healer!
Hit me up!

You forgot me and Thom... Im hurt, Flutter... really really hurt... :sad2:

(LOL)