• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] TrueWhite CU

Hello togehter,

i tamed today this nice fellower. Sadly it´s not my colour.

Is the Colour with these Stats something from worth?

Actually the Cu is on Drachenfels, a transfer to Atlantic maybe possible.

Cheers!

Attachments

VaLeX

Adventurer
It has good cold and enerji resists. Generaly white cu's are selling for 50 mil many a bit less. This would be worth 100 mil in my opinion.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just my .02 *shrugs*

I personally do not worry about resists unless they are over cap (above 80) and even then a slight over cap is not a huge deal imo as total resist is subject to the 355 cap. Hp's are really about average (cu's max at 600 tame) and some do care about getting as many hp's to being with on a pet, after all hp's are expensive when you go to train them. When it comes to price it will bring what someone is willing to pay and white is among the harder colors to get. I see them often on Atl for 25-30m (and at times as low as 15m) range. But heck.. swing for the fences with the 50m and negotiate down imo.

But.. I would sell it to VaLex and that 100m LOL... personally I would not pay over 30 but to each their own :)