• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TRUE RARES AND EVENT ITEMS FOR SALE ON BAJA!! ~~!!~~!!NEW ITEMS!!~~!!!!....CHEAPER!!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GOLD BELT!! Server Birth!!--150m !!

Black Widow Spider--150m!!

Ruined Bookcase Facing South-125m!!

Dryad Sandles--70m

Double Blessed Skull Cap and Bandana--3m ea

Rotgut Wine-25m

Partisan of Chaos (Sash)-30m

old square green hair dye bottle-5m

Purple Royal Guard Sash-5m

Nothing is really Firm, I do accept Trades and RL Cash, and I Will Split Xfers if needed....I also do package deals if you buy more than one item:)

C

craememp

I'll take the Carapace Crusher at 150 million, please! I'm on Drachenfels, too, by the way.

U

uoguyz

I got your icq, sorry I havent responded. Ill contact you tonight about the painting and surcoat.

G

I thought a gold belt was an event rares....is there an event rare one as well then, or am I mistaken? Whats the difference between the two?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Victoria Secret has one in her musseum on LS, twas the last one i sold hehe..sold it to her for around 250m i think...gold was a bit less then tho so 200m equals out about right i think:)....but thats not firm of course and you all know i do accept trades etc so jus hit me up:)

G

yah, ive seen it before on the rare occasion i pop into her museum while running to and from my house and xel's, but for some reason i have always been under the impression it was an event rare. Thanks for the info, learned something new today!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple">testing my willpower, aren't you? can I see a pic of that belt? </font>

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye 50m was one hell of a steal...absolutely no idea why no one else jumped on that or the tarot=/....those items were from Lord Escu's musseum on Chessy

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> thanks
and it looks like a snakeskin? </font>