• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] True PC :) Diamonds

Spiros

Visitor
I got these diamonds many moons ago. Where do they come from and how much gold are they worth?

While I'm at it, I still have a few hundred old 1m checks, are they worth something? I used to like to lock them down in the house.

Attachments

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not sure about the diamonds but you are probably best off redeeming the checks at the bank as they aren't really worth more than face value.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1m checks can still be made by renting out a vendor, then canceling the contract. Vendors items will be put in the storage crate, and the gold its holding will be checks.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My spelling is prob wrong but the diamonds originally had the tag ‘Valek’s(sp?) Diamond’. They came from an npc quest that could be broken so players could keep the diamond. Since the diamond had original artwork not found elsewhere ingame, they became popular & often sold to players that didn’t know how to get them. That was many years ago & pretty sure they’re no longer obtainable. No clue on current price, sorry, but I’d guess there’s still plenty around. They lose the name tag once you stack them.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
the diamonds and other irregular shaped gems also could be harvested from the gem/ore cart vet reward for a very short time after they 1st hit production shards.

Spiros

Visitor
oooook complicated topic ^^ ... I let them continue to rot in a box since there seems to be no pricing for them.