• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] True Black Wooden Chest

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price check on True Black Wooden Chest, please.
I got this chest from idoc on Oceania.

Thank you.

Dr. Angel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is kind of a sad situation....there are rare black furniture from long time ago and now are no longer rare due to the void pigment that is out currently. It makes these hard to find rare items worthless. Goes to show you never know the monkey wrenches that will be tossed at us....

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, the one in the OP can still be made by the Dark void Clean up Pigment.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for replies.
Since this may be pigment one, I cancel pc.

Sorry for useless thread.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Don't be sorry! I am glad you asked because I was wondering if that was the same color or not.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Jet black versus dark void pigment is noticeable, but may not be to those who are unaware of the origins of jet black furniture.

If you have any decent resolution in game you can definitely see the difference.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tested the dark void pigment with the Pinco UI hue ID tester thing?

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here is a pic of two chest the one on the left is the one i just dyed whit the dark void pigment and the one on the right is the one i bought from dr. angel few months back you can clearly see the difference. now time for bed 20 hours work days yay!... not, so freaking tired chest.png