• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Truce between PGoH and I

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PGoH and I have some issues with each other and when we meet it usually isn't a fun time. I had acted poorly towards one of them yesterday, and Justyn I am truly sorry. I had brought up to him about his uniform and within a couple sentences to each other it was an argument. It is VERY unlike me to argue with someone as I did, it does happen I am far from perfect, but it should not have happened.

I am looking to have some crossshard rp however and I must refrain from such actions because if everyone is going to have fun then things like that can not happen. I am a roleplayer and I simply want to roleplay with any rper in Catskills. We all need to represent the rp community in a positive light in order for peace between the rpers in Catskills and to those who don't rp.

So I am calling out this truce to PGoH. Our negative feelings are of an issue from 2007! They need to be dropped, I am not in Catskills very much so when I am it is for rp, not arguments. I try to pop into Catskills at least once a week and go through the rp areas I know of (I could use runes or locations for other rp areas too, ICQ or IM me). I will put effort towards making the peace between the guild and I, however I ask that since I will try to do this that they do too. I ask for no more ignoring, running off, or notched arrows for ridiculous reasons from them, because that adds irritation and frustration when I am in Catskills. I doubt we will ever be friends again but OOC issues should not effect IC roleplay, that is always the destroyer of good rp and it is truly sad when it happens.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I am the type of person that will RP with anyone ... as long as we're respected, our lore is kept, not just for me but for the people that wear my tag, I will RP with anyone. I don't choose sides and if I am made to, I choose me.