• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trouble with Trying 2 Run Multiple Sims In EA Land

• Thread starter Executioner_47
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Executioner_47

I changed the Target File for EA Land to- "C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOCLIENT\TSOCLIENT.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

In order to run multiple sims as I did in the production cities,but the game won't load,so was wondering if anyone might know what the problem is or might have a solution to the problem. I'm running windows XP and never had this problem with running multiple sims in production cities. Anyway any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

G

im facing the same problem.. it keeps on giving me an internal error.

G

Head over to Tips n tricks there is a thread there - i had to fiddle with what's in the target a bit (i think 2 spaces in one place) but I can now play all accounts

G

"C:\Program Files\Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land"

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EALand\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -w "-r800x600" "-CSCity:EA Land"

These are the posted 'targts'

The second one worked for me (and extra " in it)

Obviously you would use either EALand or TSO dependant on your download
then try with/without the extra " in there

Status
Not open for further replies.