• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trouble gaining stats, what am I doing wrong?

Adrahil

Adventurer
Hello all, hoping some one can help me out here. My paperdoll stats show I have 230/260 possible stat points. I have above gm parry,swords,necro and tactics. I have 109 str, 98 dex and 23 Int = 230. I took music, camping, hiding and lumberjacking used them to seesaw them back and forth. I gained nothing in any stat area. I took each of the skills to 30 and repeated. I have done this 3 times for each skill and still have not gained a stat. Am I missing something obvious or is my toon broke? I killed myself, someone had advised it may help and it did not.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You likely didn't use a +25 stats scroll nor a +5 stats scroll from Exodus and thus aren't gaining because you are capped at 230 points.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'd take a look at the stats and see if they are locked..

*was typing here what Bealank said up there, but she obviously types faster :p*

Adrahil

Adventurer
I made sure the stats are unlocked. Am I reading the 230/260 to mean the highest possible stats are 260, just need the scrolls to open that area to gain more stats?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, that is correct.
Acquiring both should cost you around 8 to 10 million gold at most.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Can you please take me to the scroll store you are shopping at? Thank you.
I don't shop them any more. All my characters are scrolled up and if I do need some, I just do a Harrower and kill a few Exodus.
The last time I shopped for them, their prices were about 4.5 to 5.5 mil for the +25 and 4.5 mil for the +5. That was 6 or so months ago.
Since pets can't eat those scrolls, I don't see why their prices would have changed much since.