• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trouble entering lots

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

Stuck Sims and off counters, ... guests cant land,in Ea Land,... anyone else atm experiencin this?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I haven't been stuck at 35% when entering city but I do hang there for a long time before entering. Also noticed I stand and stare at my taxi cab for an unusual amount of time before going to work.

G

I froze up trying to land on my lot in TC3 and now my sim is stuck there. I've tried everything I know to do to try and knock her loose but nothing has worked. I stayed out of the game for well over 20 minutes hoping she would time out but no such luck. When it's a home owner, there isn't any way to reset the lot. I really hope they find and stomp on this bug soon.