• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TROLLS,OGRE'S,ORC's

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
OK,OK,This thread is not about Ogre's or Orc's!, only about Troll's,(Troll's my own thread!):pie:.

Has anyone here ever created a thread where people post just for the sake of posting?,when clearly they have nothing relevant to say to the orignal post/topic?!!.

My solution to curbing the post count Troll's?,make it so instead of gaining post count,and or trophy point's from a post,you will get a post count subtracted from you,if you Troll/post!.

I really think this will make people think twice to see if what they are saying really make sense,or is relevant to the topic being discus.

Thought's about Trolling!?

That being said Post count + one, or is it - 1 for me!:gee: :pie: hehehe.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Trolling at times is in the eye of the trollee only though.. too many times someone takes something as trolling and that was not the other posters intent.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Trolling at times is in the eye of the trollee only though.. too many times someone takes something as trolling and that was not the other posters intent.

True,but if one take's the time to actually read thru one's post,and ask if it is relevant to the topic? or not. then we might be able to differentiate.

I know we all get (trigger happy),I do it too sometime's,If we all just relax and take time to actually think about our post we would save ourselve's/other's alot of replying/heacdache.

In the other hand if we don't weed out the people who just post for the sake of posting,won't that cause us/mod's more headache in the future?.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
In the other hand if we don't weed out the people who just post for the sake of posting,won't that cause us/mod's more headache in the future?.
Point taken but I would say 95% of my posts are posted just for the sake of posting :D

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Well there is a thing like posting history that one can look into, This tool can not only be used by Mod's,it can be used by everyone!,so in reality,The mod's are the judge,But everyone else can also see one's actually posting habbit by doing abit of research for themselve's.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What does it mean that this thread has a blue (redirect?) arrow by it that I click and nothing happens? I don't know this language.
Blue arrow.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It was initially posted in Uhall but the mods moved it to Off Topic where it seems to fit better. Once they move a thread from one forum cat to another that blue arrow shows up *shrugs*... and that's all I know about thaaaaat..

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, seems odd. I'm still seeing it and posting in it in Uhall, so what's the point :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
lol.. Have not noticed that.. good question.. my answer? Dangifikno.. :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a redirect. They can specify an amount of time that the post remains before it disappears and only appears on the forum it was moved to.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK,OK,This thread is not about Ogre's or Orc's!, only about Troll's,(Troll's my own thread!):pie:.

Has anyone here ever created a thread where people post just for the sake of posting?,when clearly they have nothing relevant to say to the orignal post/topic?!!.

My solution to curbing the post count Troll's?,make it so instead of gaining post count,and or trophy point's from a post,you will get a post count subtracted from you,if you Troll/post!.

I really think this will make people think twice to see if what they are saying really make sense,or is relevant to the topic being discus.

Thought's about Trolling!?

That being said Post count + one, or is it - 1 for me!:gee: :pie: hehehe.
LOL so you made this thread to increase your post count.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
I was being sarcastic!,I made this post cause I'm genuinely had enough of trolls,Hence my proposed solution to post count troll's!

Just look at my recent selling post in the utrade forum.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
LOL so you made this thread to increase your post count.

If i was genuinely trying to farm post counts i wouldnt be so dumb to admit it ,Nor would i porpose MY soloution in my orignal thread, ... cause post count farming is against the ROC you know?.