• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Troll Sign. AUCTION ENDS TODAY!

W

Wastelands

Troll Sign. SOLD.

HIGH BID: 100Million.
AUCTION ENDS TODAY. 6:00 PM EASTERN.

If you look at my previous thread down below you will see,I have sold many odd things stuck in a box.

Item is able to be dropped to ground with axe to box, and locked down for raising/turning etc.I donot believe any of these to be illegal, As my 2 story hyloth statue stuck in a box, I paged a GM to move it from an unchoppable red wooden box, to a metal gold box. The first GM had to call the head GM at the time to be able to do this, but there were no problems.
They moved it for me ,and i was on my merry way.

I have some nice ones still for sale, this is just one..

Make offer.
ICQ-395059356

W

Wastelands

Re: Troll Thread.

Have only recieved 2 offers so far of 30m and 50m....

W

Wastelands

Recieved a new offer: 70million.

This one of a kind sign, will be sold by friday, to highest bidder.
20 million increments, No 70,000,001 bids will win.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

20m increments.... Really.... i was gonna bid but not jump up 20m

W

Wastelands

20m increments.... Really.... i was gonna bid but not jump up 20m
I dont really see a problem with it, As im hoping for alot more then 70, this is the only item in game with this name on this graphic. When 'Gold' was worth more then it was now I would have had a 5 mil increment, but as of todays times... 20mil seems ok to me..

Also another reason for this high increment is I want whoever buys this, to be someone who actually wants it bad enough, Not just wants to get it as cheap as possible in a last minute bid, to resell at a later time. If i wasnt broke at the moment I would put this sign in my orcs house.

W

Wastelands

Re: Troll Sign.

HIGH BID : 120 Million.
AUCTION ENDING TOMORROW AT 6 PM EASTERN.

W

Wastelands

Re: Troll Sign.

120 Million High Bid was retracted for: 'Funding issues'.

HIGH BID HAS REVERTED BACK TO : 100 MILLION.

AUCTION ENDS TODAY AT 6:00 PM Eastern.

Goodluck.

W

Wastelands

WINNER: please contact me through PM or ICQ:395059356 for arrangements.
Thank you.

W

Wastelands

Still waiting for auction winner to contact me.
If not sold by tommorow night, I will relist just as a buyout for anyone who wants its.

W

Wastelands

I have contacted both bidders of 100 million and 105 million and still they have yet to reply/ or try to contact me. So I will post a new thread, with a set price of
100 million firm. first come first serve.

SOLD.