• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton Training

Dragonborn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone!

I am behind the Triton training learning curve. I am training my first Triton and would like to make the best use of my time/gold.

I have read everything I can find on Stratics about all the changes to pet training in the last few years.

I have read everything I can find about how to best train a Triton.

I would appreciate anyone who has already trained a Triton to review my uo.cah.com pet planner and let me know if I need to make any changes?

Thank you for your time!

Pet Planner Link: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Triton #1.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are spending 30M gold for .9 Wrestling gain?

Personally I would not put 120 scrolls on that Triton. You can get one with >126 Wrestling pretty easily.
Try to find one with > 126 Wrestling and over 200Str at start.

What was the starting HP? I would remove 3 points from cold or poison resist and make fire 80. It needs stam regen.

Post the starting stats. Im sure @Keith of Sonoma would give you a much better one for that wrestling scroll. I would also!

Dragonborn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your response!

No, I wouldn't spend 30M gold for 0.9 wrestling.

The starting HP was 699. I have attached a link to its starting stats.

Thank you for the suggestions on the fire resist and stam regen changes.

Please help me understand the stam regen? I know taking damage reduces stam, so it needs stam regen to help keep its swing speed up? I wasnt sure with chivalry and divine fury if it still needed stam regen? So should I make room in the build to give it max stam regen as well?

Starting Triton Stat Link: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Triton #Start.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The scroll is worth 30M whether you had to buy or not. You can get a higher wrestling Triton for less gold or a few for that scroll.

I would not put that scroll on that Triton. Or the other 120 scrolls for that matter.

But Ill show you the end product that I would make if I had unlimited 120 scrolls.

Yours has max str so that saved a lot of points.

You have 620 point to do with as you please. No reason to put on the 120 wrestling scroll.

Last edited:

Dragonborn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Since it doesn't have 126+ wrestling I won't spend money to scroll it.

That gives me extra points to spend. I can use this Triton until I get a better one.

I added stam regen to 28 and changed the resists as suggested.

This leaves me with 101 points I can spend. Should I use them on a special ability or AoE?

Link: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Triton #3.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
10 Stam regen is plenty. you can put 110 scrolls on it to make it better. Use those extra points in Mana and HP as you please.

The base pet is complete on my build. So, the extra points are for HP and mana. No more abilities or moves.

Have fun!