• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton spawned as a 3 slot!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a 91% Triton I popped and started training it. I then realized it was a THREE slot! How is that even possible?

1645726044225.png 1645726073679.png 1645726088708.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Made this one on TC. I was able to make 5 more from new Statues, 3 from old statues. Another had 242 STR the rest had <200 str.

All of them started as 2 slot. I trained the one below to 50% on the Crazy mage. Then took it to the Gate and made it 100%. It did not change to 3 slot until I put stats on it.
1645735386396.png

1645735478797.png 1645735537453.png

There was some sort of change to pets during the last publish? because they put this in the newsletter.
Why are battle chickens being auto-stabled when removed from chicken coops?
Any battle chicken removed from a coup that has elevated stats as the result of an exploit will be auto-stabled to resolve their stats.

So, sounds like Mesanna will say the Triton in question was exploited and resolved. :) She is tough on cheaters.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Made this one on TC. I was able to make 5 more from new Statues, 3 from old statues. Another had 242 STR the rest had <200 str.

All of the started as 2 slot. I trained the one below to 50% on the Crazy mage. Then took it to the Gate and made it 100%. It did not change to 3 slot until I put stats on it.
View attachment 127406

View attachment 127407 View attachment 127408

There was some sort of change to pets during the last publish? because they put this in the newsletter.
Why are battle chickens being auto-stabled when removed from chicken coops?
Any battle chicken removed from a coup that has elevated stats as the result of an exploit will be auto-stabled to resolve their stats.

So, sounds like Mesanna will say the Triton in question was exploited and resolved. :) She is tough on cheaters.
My point is, it SPAWNED as a 3 slot. That shouldn't have happened.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Update: After @Mesanna looked at the pet, she said that apparently really high "stat/percentage" Tritons CAN spawn as a 3 slot. While I thank her for looking at it, it WAS of course, news to me. I have popped several over 85% that were 2 slot pets, but the 91% one was too much. Oh well, I can quit buying Tritons to search for the PERFECT one.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Khaelor It looks like you need to update your Triton specs. It was news to me as well. But I did get it straight from Mesanna. For whatever that's worth.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The lead developer that didn't know reapers had stopped casting whew I'm sure she knows what she's talking about....
I'm with you! I am still skeptical as well. But we know, obviously, that it can happen. Even though it goes against the "pets won't jump slots anymore" rule.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The lead developer that didn't know reapers had stopped casting whew I'm sure she knows what she's talking about....
Also thought Battle Chicken Lizards were exploited.

I'm sure you can find some high stat Tritons on the trader forum that this did not happen to.

She cant wave her magic wand and make the pet be 2 slot if the game makes it 3 tho. We saw that with Wildfire Ostards, they had to reduce their stats so they would be 3 slot.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also thought Battle Chicken Lizards were exploited.

I'm sure you can find some high stat Tritons on the trader forum that this did not happen to.

She cant wave her magic wand and make the pet be 2 slot if the game makes it 3 tho. We saw that with Wildfire Ostards, they had to reduce their stats so they would be 3 slot.
I have never seen a 90% + (other than mine). Have you ever seen one? Was it a 2 slot?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The bottom line is they are "advertised " as a two slot pet if they really mean a 2 slot unless xxx just say so or maybe FIX it so it can't spawn at a greater than 89.9%%

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspected that would be the case, why not, when it was the case with all other spawning creatures? But I wasn't going to say so without backup proof and invite getting flamed to hell and back.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What? I was talking about chickens and what she made up. Those just went to the stable and stayed 1 slot.

I said look on traders hall and I'm sure there are 90% that are 2 slot. They got popular a while back and players were selling them.

I only check mine for Strength and Wrestling. Any with over 200 strength can make a 2 magic one. Only stick them in the calculator to post something here.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What? I was talking about chickens and what she made up. Those just went to the stable and stayed 1 slot.

I said look on traders hall and I'm sure there are 90% that are 2 slot. They got popular a while back and players were selling them.

I only check mine for Strength and Wrestling. Any with over 200 strength can make a 2 magic one. Only stick them in the calculator to post something here.
Well there weren't any at 90%. Some were83-87% but no 90%+.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well there weren't any at 90%. Some were83-87% but no 90%+.
Then the game must put them up a slot at some %. Mesanna was right about something. :)

I think you can get lesser hiryus at 2 slot if you find a high intensity one.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Then the game must put them up a slot at some %. Mesanna was right about something. :)

I think you can get lesser hiryus at 2 slot if you find a high intensity one.
You can. I have actually had a REALLY nice one slot lesser go from a 1 to a 2 slot while training it at the 1st level when the skills raised during training. The difference is, a Triton is a pet that you "pop", that, until apparently now, have ALL popped as a 2 slot pet.