• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton and MM?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
While I do have a couple of Chiv/AI and Disco/CB Triton's in the works, I was thinking about trying something a little bit different. So I was thinking about some kind of build with Magery Mastery. I'm not looking for a DPS monster or a "super" tank here, just something to try out.
And having Triton's to spare, looked over the ones I have and I feel this one has the best hope for a MM build

TMM.PNG

I then plugged in 2 ideas for possible builds.

TMMCB.PNG TMMPBCB.PNG

Truth is, I'm not so sure about CB on a Triton with MM but added it just the same, maybe another ability might be better suited here? Or maybe this idea is just bonkers?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
While I do have a couple of Chiv/AI and Disco/CB Triton's in the works, I was thinking about trying something a little bit different. So I was thinking about some kind of build with Magery Mastery. I'm not looking for a DPS monster or a "super" tank here, just something to try out.
And having Triton's to spare, looked over the ones I have and I feel this one has the best hope for a MM build

View attachment 97851

I then plugged in 2 ideas for possible builds.

View attachment 97852 View attachment 97853

Truth is, I'm not so sure about CB on a Triton with MM but added it just the same, maybe another ability might be better suited here? Or maybe this idea is just bonkers?
I'd probably take AI over CB in this case. Looks like the training points are there, but personally I wouldn't put magery mastery on any pet that doesn't spawn with magery. I wish Tritons could get necromage though!

I'm pretty much in the same boat at you, I have a CB/disco and AI/chiv Triton, looking for the next thing. Leaning toward an area damage Triton and not sure what would do area damage the best.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pictures the little fatso teleporting through the air. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Build experimental stuff with 110 scrolls and see how the fight. Then put the build on a good one if you liked it.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As Pawain said (slighty differently), I'm just looking to try something out of the ordinary.
I get going MM is really crazy, I am throwing 1501 points out the window by doing this but I also think it could be crazy enough to work out ok, not great, just ok.
Going CB is a bit of a sticky point for me., so maybe AP or MS might a better choice. Just not sure.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got a 129.4 Wrestling one tonight. It is only 44%. But it will make a great AI/Chiv or add CB.

Someone was wanting to buy a statue. Instead I told them I would give them 2 statues and they would open both. I would take the one that I want and they keep the other. They got a 126 Wrestling that was bonded.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nice!
I opened 6 statues and got nothing above 120 wrestling, all 6 had less then 120. One was so low, it scored 10%

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope 10% is the record low.

Thats another reason I am using that method when I have a chance. If both are horrible, they keep both and I recall away.