• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Tristen Lax Attacks Jhelom with Crimson Dragons

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tristen arrived at the moongate with several Crimson Dragons in tow, along with a few Shadow Fiends. He announced that Jhelom would fall. Many warriors came to defend the city. Our forces were small, but mighty and we did not give up.

The Shadows were defeated and all Crimson Dragons but one, a Guardian, were driven back. Still the battle raged on. Faced with multiple death robes and taunts by Tristen calling us weak, it appeared the battle could not be won. Moral had sunk to an all time low due to the loss of so many warriors injured so badly they could not rejoin the battle, and one very dear friend who was seduced by the dark side, and joined forces with Tristen. The few who were left fought bravely and tirelessly, but it appeared to all that we were fighting a battle we could not win. Just as it seemed all hope was lost........ Help arrived from an unexpected source.

myth1.jpg

From out of the sea erupted an Ancient Mythical Sea Dragon. He immediately attacked the Crimson Dragon and rallied the troops. It was such a beautiful sight. I am sorry I'm not good at pictures but I did my best so the news could be told in the absence of our shard reporter. For a few minutes we all sat in stunned silence just watching the battle before we began again to attack the Crimson. The Sea Dragon fought viciously pushing the Crimson Dragon all the way back and into the moongate. Tristen ran off at the first sight of this glorious beast.

myth2.jpg

As the Jhelom forces celebrated our victory, we gathered around our new friend and protector. It's hard to describe the feeling. Perhaps the sea dragon herders would understand this, but we were all instantly at peace and calm. He walked among us as if to let us know he was here to stay. We were all able to touch his gleaming scales, they're softer than you would imagine of a sea creature. We expressed our gratitude. Tika hugged him.

myth3.jpg

After spending a few minutes with us, the Sea Dragon walked to the shore. He looked back as if to say that he was only a call away if we ever needed him, then he dove into the sea and disappeared beneath the surface.

I must say, those of us who were witness to this, feel like our lives have been changed forever.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This Tristan guy is spoiling the name of my fair Trinsic.
I shall hunt him down and deliver justice to him to clear the name of my beautiful Trinsic.

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the excellent report. Well done to all those who helped in defending the city, the sea dragon looks marvelous! Perhaps we should hold a meeting to discuss the happenings amongst the Defenders of Jhelom. I expect to see alot of people at the coronation tonight, perhaps we can have a discussion afterwards.