• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

triple slayer worth anything?

G

just found this kat hiding in a box and wondered if it was worth anything?

Its a val katana with :

ophidian
dragon
ogre

G

Most definitely. Not sure the value I know double slayers were going for a lot but triples for a lot more

G

They have an inherent value for their rarity as a triple slayer. Although if it has a plausible use as a weapon as well then the value can be considered to increase.

I'ld say probably around 1-3m, and that might be alittle high b/c the slayers aren't the most desirable such as say elemental, undead, demon, and one of the mods is actually not a super slayer

G

meh nothing worth getting out of bed for then

thanks very much for your input

G

A little off topic, but I have a triple slayer broadsword I was looking to sell as well:

Snake
Ophidian
Undead

! If only they had an ophidian skeleton mage that dropped uber elite loot!

I

imported_CapN

Hey amber - triple slayers that DONT have undead are much MUCH less common than the triples from the paladin quest.