• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trip!

L

Little Sadie

We are leaving for Breckenridge, Co. tomorrow morning for 8 days. I can't wait to get some skiing in! I'll be back next Saturday night sometime. The laptop will be coming with me of course but the connection is really bad there so no doing boss battles on TT. I can fish though so maybe during the down time I can catch some fish on Feline. She still needs 4. Maybe Chanty's luck will continue for me another week. LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now is when you should be going somewhere warm, but hey have a good time!
I'm a horrible skier and I'd be pulling a Sonny Bono! Have a blast..:)

L

Little Sadie

I would love to go somewhere warm too. LOL! We do love to ski though so we pack lots of warm clothes. There is always the occasional slopeside bar with a nice burning fireplace in it to keep us warm!:pint: