• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Wardens - City Is Clear

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

(See my later post in this thread for information about the call for help on the 30th)

With the aid of many defenders from across the land, Trinsic has been cleared for the moment.
The final Zombie fell this morning to arrows from Captain Norrington's band defenders out front of the west bank.

Working through the night the newly formed Trinsic Wardens and visiting allies destroyed approximately twenty of these walking dead, and at this time the outbreak seems to be quelled. This situation is not expected to continue however. Further outbreaks may happen in our city, or even in others.

Throughout the battle we have gathered information on the enemy and found they appear in three main types:

The Rotting Corpse (the weaker)

The Lich (extreme caution)

The third type was believed to be of the "Mummy" form, but no records have been collect at this time.

After some exprimentation we advise the use of the following should you face these creatures :

A ranged combatant, thrower or archer, using armor piercing, enemy of one, and an undead slayer.
+
A ranged healer with Blood Oath removal.

Climb up onto roof tops or defensive walls and and rain your attacks upon them.

Unless you are extremely skilled or with a large group, you should avoid direct combat wth these creatures on the ground. They are almost supernaturally strong in toe-to-toe melee.

Nothing of note has been found on the creatures bodies, except for some paragon chests, and there has been no evidence to link them with the invasions or Minax.

The Trinsic Wardens will continue to watch the streets day and night and will use all available channels should another outbreak occur.

- Soar

Last edited:

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The night watch of the Trinsic Wardens cleared the city of what was the third outbreak thus far in the early hours of this morning before dawn.

It is obvious that the this plague has not yet been contained and further outbreaks are highly likely.
Please avoid entering the city, unless you come to help with our efforts to quell this infection.

We were able to gain some knowledge on the the third type of "Infected", and it was indeed of the Mummy form. It is akin to the Unfrozen Mummy, commonly found in the Prism of Light. This explains the strange crystal that Captain Norrington's detachment discovered during the second wave defense, as these creatures often hoard crystal keys used to summon the master of their lair.

From information gathered so far and predictions made by the ERT, we believe this infection will reach its peak sometime tomorrow night (30th).

The Trinsic Wardens are still a newly formed outfit and we have been streched to our very limits by both this infection and the random invasions by Minax. Many of our numbers will be out of action by tomorrow night, either dead or lying wounded under the care of the ERT. I myself was serverly wounded in this last battle and can barely hold the quill to write this missive.

We desperately call to our allies accross the land for support tomorrow night.

Should you answer our call, please heed the advice of our combat reseach...
  • Use range attacks from the tops of the city's fortified walls, use undead slayers, armor piercing, and enemy of one.
  • Ranged healer support with fast mana regeneration, fast casting, and fast recovery is a must. Blood oath removal is also of great use, as are enchanted apples.
  • Do not attempt to engage the enemy on the ground without fortifications. Even greater dragons fall like flys at the massive melee blows these creatures are capable of, so we do not reccommend the use of these either unless they are expendable.
Good luck to you all. I only wish I was strong enough to stand by your side, but the healers will not allow me to even sit upright.

- Soar

PS : EM Beenu, how could be so cruel as to schedule the climax of such a great event in my home city on a workday morning for me? But thank you, and now I shall plot my revenge! :D

Last edited:

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Wardens are continuing to fight the current wave with the help of allies and Dr Hawk.

There is a new development within the the Meeting Hall by the north bank. "Soul Keys" and new types of guardian zombies have appeared and were slain, along wth bloodlings that were floating in the water of the hall. Odd experiments have also been appearing everywhere within the city.

Something is getting ready to befall us. I fear not all will live see another dawn.

We are fighting on.

Please hurry to our aid.

Last edited:

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I awoke from my comotosed state this morning, still lying on the healers bunks. I walked the streets to find the city void of the undead. Debis and bodies remain, along with the unnatural experiments.

The Crux Anasta patrol our streets beside the Wardens, and a detachment of the King's Gaurds stands watch over the governor's office.

Is it really over?

What happen?

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yew also has stealthing guards patrolling around, they will show themselves if needed, but will not trouble anyone otherwise. together, we can assure Trinsic is never taken over again.