• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Trick-or-Treating and Titles!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Howdy folks,

Between now and Halloween, the Governor of Trinsic (Lady Rain) and Perceval the Paladin (my former Governor character) will be walking through Trinsic in the evenings and handing out trick-or-treat bags to anyone repping their custom Trinsic title or using the Trinsic bank or stables!

We will aim to take our walk in the later part of the evenings most nights between 10:30pm-11:00pm. If anyone is interested in a Trinsic title, feel free to contact me and we can arrange time to meet up at the stone to give you a title.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
On Wednesday, October 28th, at 10:15pm EST - Governor Rain and I are going to hang around the Trinsic Township Stone for a bit for anyone who wants a custom title.

If anyone wants a title in the interim or after, we are glad to make arrangement :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Update to timing - Governor Rain will be around the stone for titles between 8-8:30pm tonite and we will come back again around 10:15pm-10:45pm EST to hand out trick-or-treat bags and catch anyone else who wants a Trinsic title.