• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Meeting

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the evening of October twenty third at eight by the eastern skies the Viceroy to the King Andrew Agathe has called for a council meeting to discuss matters pertaining to the safety of the realm. Any citizens of Trinsic that wish to make their thoughts known on the topic are encouraged to speak to me. I will be holding a short meeting on the evening of October nineteenth at seven by the eastern skies. If for some reason you can not attend and wish to discuss the topics feel free to contact me for alternate arrangements.

Thom
Governor of Trinsic

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves* Hi Thom!

Some of our folks will be on hand tomorrow night as they have declared citizenship with Trinsic as part of their lore.

~ Sue.

Last edited: