• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Market 8/16

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Saturday the sixteenth of August at seven pm eastern the city of Trinsic will host it's monthly market at the market square in Trinsic. The market square is located just west of the docks in Trinsic and is marked on the map with the green dot.

Trinsic Market.jpg

As usual our stalls are free to all merchants. In addition to the normal market we will be providing free repair deeds for all who attend. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In attendance so far we should have vendors with bags of sending, cannon supplies, and reforged gear. If your planning to attend as a merchant and would like me to include you in the announcements please let me know.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking at the green dots but all I'm seeing is a bunch of trees.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're going to reschedule this for next Saturday at the same time and place.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good, because I spent the entire day standing on 3 story swaying scaffolding helping my father install snow guards on his roof.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminder... this was rescheduled and will happen tomorrow.