• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Joust: July 10th

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Friday the 10th of July starting at eight pm eastern the City of Trinsic will hold a jousting contest to pick our champion for the Champions of Britannia Jousting Tournament held in Skara Brae on the eighteenth. The rules are as follows:
  • Live horse mounts only
  • GM crafted armor; several suits will be on hand for those unable to acquire a suit
  • UBWS lances will be provided
  • No abilities or spells may be used other then dismount from the lance
Points will be scored based on dismounts. Each dismount will award one point, three points wins the match. Double dismounts will give a point apiece and in the case of a tie the next person to score a point will win. Prizes will be awarded for the top three spots. In addition to a title granted the winners will receive:

First place will win three million gold and a weapon imbued with their choice of properties
Second place will win two million gold
Third place will win a million gold

In the event the first place winner can not make it to the tournament then Trinsic's champion will be chosen in order of finishing our joust.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Thom --- where is the tournament being held or where is the meeting for it taking place? Either of those would be great! Thanks!

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill come be part, ill bring Ballyn and remove vamp form so i am not under any spell

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I have heard, Vesper is in the process of choosing it's champion.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That just happens to be the wife's Birthday. Hmm, what do you suppose she would do to me if I attended?

I hope this is a great event, have fun all. I am sure Governor Gillian will find a suitable champion for Yew.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight. Meet at the Royal Bank in Trinsic to be gated to the arena. Please note the arena is in Fel so please take caution with your valuables. I will be kicking anyone that causes issues out of the arena. If your red and wish to compete you have to be able to become blue before the Championship Joust on the 18th.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stand for Vesper and warn all Trinsic false Champions that they will be ground to pulp under my Lance!!!! Run and Hide....or face me and see your Thy Doom is at hand!!