• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Invasion (Orcs)

• Thread starter eccentricjules
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AustinRules

Just checked Trinsic and Vesper, both overrun last night with invaders. Currently both cities are free of any invaders.....but in Brit there are a lot of those red npcs....12noonCentral.

A

AustinRules

Just ran into a bunch of red dragons east of the mage bridge in Brit, along with an ancient wrym.....ouch.

E

eccentricjules

I'm not in game but the easiest way I came up with is to mark a rune in each possible invaded city.... then I just recall to each city and if it won't let me recall OR dumps me in Jhelom then I know the city is under invasion.

A

AustinRules

Yeah I had to mark some runes outside the cities....because most of the runes inside the cities(banks) won't work.

East Brit is full of red dragons, skels, ancient wryms, etc. Been here a half an hour and haven't seen a soul. When a group gets together hopefully you will post here so more of us can join in. Not much use fighting them alone.

E

eccentricjules

Been here a half an hour and haven't seen a soul. When a group gets together hopefully you will post here so more of us can join in. Not much use fighting them alone.
See this has been my whole problem. Most of you know how die hard I am about all this... but this is getting really hard to do alone. I got a Lich to about 1/3 health alone but then he poof'd away and I couldn't find him. 2 people passed me, I told them I needed more bandages... they stopped and promptly walked away. I don't get it anymore.... if someone said "hey I'm out of aids" I'd be like OK sure I'll bring you some. But nooooooooo nobody cares anymore.

The best experience so far was last night killing the dragon in Minoc. Everyone was nice and cooperative. It made me feel a lot better. I also haven't been able to complete the Halloween quest because I don't think I can finish off that boss myself and I have no friends except Jack =/

I am happy with the new nasties to fight, but sad that I have nobody to pair up with.

D

Deb

I am hoping to have a few guildies on tonight to do that quest.
You are more than welcome to come along. It will be the LRON
guild...PM Snakeman or me if you would like to go.

S

Sunrise

Just got home..going to check some citys..Hope to see ya all there...

Just don't forget the rum! We must save the rum! and fish!

B

Budweiser

See this has been my whole problem. Most of you know how die hard I am about all this... but this is getting really hard to do alone. I got a Lich to about 1/3 health alone but then he poof'd away and I couldn't find him. 2 people passed me, I told them I needed more bandages... they stopped and promptly walked away. I don't get it anymore.... if someone said "hey I'm out of aids" I'd be like OK sure I'll bring you some. But nooooooooo nobody cares anymore.

The best experience so far was last night killing the dragon in Minoc. Everyone was nice and cooperative. It made me feel a lot better. I also haven't been able to complete the Halloween quest because I don't think I can finish off that boss myself and I have no friends except Jack =/

I am happy with the new nasties to fight, but sad that I have nobody to pair up with.

Your welcome for the heals....;)