• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Invasion Help

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm totally about Trinsic. Wanted to do the Trinsic event. Completely missed out last night lol. *kicks self* I totally plan on making a note to attend the rest. Can anyone fill me in on what went down last night? I was walking around Trinsic after docking my ship and saw a moongate on the dock and an insane spawn. So naturally I take the unknown moongate to who knows where ;) Ended up at the chamber of virtues and a bunch of people were standing around but nothing seemed to be going on. So I went back to trinsic and killed a bunch of really tough critters, maybe like 10 of them. Their loot was crap but I was getting some karma gains off of them :p On my fisher/archer they weren't going down very quick for sure. So anyway what went on and is there anything we're suppose to be doing with this spawn? These guys don't drop easy so it's a bit of a bloodbath in there. I have runes all over trinsic so I've been going around checking the areas out. I notice much of the city has walls up blocking several paths.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mornin' Cap'n - sorry you missed it, but the battle will be ongoing (for the next month according to EM Erebus!)

Commander Forthwin had received reports of a large number of undead entering Trinsic and led us there to push the threat from the city. Upon arrival it seemed that our forces could, indeed, accomplish this task.... little did we know! We fought our way to the city gates, clearing the streets as we went, and all seemed to be on our side when we encountered the Pallid Knight. You may remember this ominous apparition from a dungeon battle where we learned that we had not, indeed, defeated any of the Dark Knights. His command of the undead was absolute and he brought forth many more than our brave citizens were able to contend with last night. We left, at the sound of our Commander's voice, to gather in the Chamber of Virtues to discuss our devastating loss of that beautiful city.

We do not call this a defeat.... we have retreated, temporarily, to devise a plan of attack. I'm sure the good Commander will lead us to victory.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh bloody here. Looks like I will have to fight my way just to get that sweet, sweet 5 SSI trade deal! :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
That area of Trinsic is the quietest part of town. I think if you recalled into the north bank, were really quick, you have a chance :p

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wow I really need to get back on the EM event schedule, this sounds fun. I've been busy farming imbue ingredients (DAMN YOU RAT SPAWN!) and had no idea.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went in with my Sampire last night and cleared the spawn. Thinking it was easy. Recalled back in later that night the spawn came back bigger and meaner with a boss. It look like a blue Jaba the Hut. This was the center of town.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I went in with my Sampire last night and cleared the spawn. Thinking it was easy. Recalled back in later that night the spawn came back bigger and meaner with a boss. It look like a blue Jaba the Hut. This was the center of town.
I was walking around checking the place out. The bosses seem to hang out just south of the north bank. McNuge and some others were tanking them so I hung around for a bit with my new archer. I learned my archer is useless lol. But I'm working on him so it was good practice. Guess I need to make a Sampire. I was extremely impressed with those guys, they were kicking butt.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There good for fighting everything, except creatures with life taint and Blackthorn captains. You have to be pretty familiar with game mechanics and have the right gear.

I have a mediocre Sampire and do okay.

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello all. I have some a few more activities planned for the invasion that are to be rolled out over the course of the month outside of the scheduled events, so keep an eye on Stratics or Facebook for these developments (note: these developments will be for roleplay purposes and do not involve any kind of rewards / drops). I am also open to suggestions to any ideas or feedback for improving the event or making it more interesting.

[email protected]

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Poor Trinsic.
The most militaristic, well defended city of Sosaria, surrounded by walls and gates... and yet, it is always invaded first. :p

Last edited: