• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Fishing Competition: June

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's that time again! Between June 8th and 22nd at 6 pm we hold the big fishing competition. This month is bigger then usual as we hit every fish and crab/lobster in the known lands! So grab that pole and get fishing because we have a ton of things to give away this month. Awards will be given on June 22nd at 8 pm outside the Sons of the Sea in Trinsic near the docks.

Fishers can turn in as many fish as they like, and are not limited to only one category for entries. However, you can only win one category. I'll automatically put you at the higher gold category if you win more then one, unless you ask for a different one. Our categories and prizes for the biggest fish in each category are:

Uncommon fish (Green Big Fish, Blue Big Fish, Mud Puppy, and Red Herring)- 1 million gold and the figurehead and anchor of the BMV Ararat.

Rare Fish (Autumn Dragonfish, Fairy Salmon, Giant Koi, Great Barracuda, Holy Mackerel, and Yellowtail Barracuda)- 2 million gold and two white fishing nets.

Legendary Fish (Black Marlin, Blue Marlin, Giant Samurai Fish, Golden Tuna, Kingfish, Spring Dragonfish, Stone Fish, and Zombie Fish)- 3 million gold and selection of 100 use baits.

Dungeon Fish (Bull Fish, Crystal Fish, Fire Fish, Lava Fish, Reaper Fish, Summer Dragonfish, Unicorn Fish, Abyssal Dragonfish, Dungeon Pike, Lantern Fish, Rainbow Fish, Seeker Fish, Winter Dragonfish)- 3 million gold and an orc ship deed.

Crab/Lobster (Stone Crab, Spider Crab, Tunnel Crab, Void Crab, Blue Lobster, Blood Lobster, Dread Lobster, Void Lobster)- 5 million gold and a banner of Trinsic.

In addition to those categories and prizes we will also be giving away multiple other prizes. Fishers can win as many of these as they qualify for regardless of whether they win a category. For simplicity I am calling everything a fish, whether it is a crab/lobster or actual fish for the purpose of these prizes.

The average weight fish of each category- 500k gold.
The only fish of a certain type- 1 million gold.
The most fish caught- 1 million gold.
The most types of fish caught- fishermen's guild sign

As always the fish should be turned in to the mailbox at the Olympus Market, the herald in Trinsic at the Royal Bank, or to Governor Thom.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you want total number or number of types?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure. I should have numbers for you soonish.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to have to back the deadline up to 7:30 and rewards to 8:30 due to a change in my work schedule.

Mare... I haven't forgot you I've just had my hands full. Expect that count this afternoon.

As I count up her fish I will make an update on standings for everyone.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok guys, it took a bit longer then I thought it would but I have numbers!

Biggest uncommon of 10 entries is 119 stones. Biggest Rare of 237 entries is 188 stones. Biggest Legendary of 4 entries is 96 stones. Biggest Dungeon of 20 entries is 143 stones. Biggest Crab of 4 entries is 109 stones.

These are just current largest of each category, not necessarily winners. The numbers may change during the last few days, and I have not checked to ensure the largest were different people yet.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last day to turn in guys! I'll be home a little after 7 to grab those last few entries.