• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Fishing Competition: January

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This month as a compromise to several people that are a bit burned out on the big fishing competition I will be holding a very short competition that will take place on the docks of Trinsic on the twenty-seventh of January at eight pm eastern. No bait is needed, just the fisher and a pole. Rules will be discussed before we start.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Damn thee, I shall try to make it! ( on a different char of course.. even though I wish I could fish on this char ) my daughter's first birthday, so we'll see if she passes out on time.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a lot of fun with it too. I definitely see this one making an appearance again. Thank you to all those who came and participated, and especially to those of you who stayed and helped clean up the mountain of fish!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't unfortunately. I'm usually kept pretty busy keeping things going and don't really have time to grab shots.