• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic City Bard's Night

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Monday October the 21st at 7 pm by the Eastern skies the city of Trinsic will be hosting a Bard's Night at The Keg and Anchor tavern in Trinsic. Join us for a night of scary stories and good ale whether your telling a story, or just enjoying the tales of some of the best storytellers in the land. The rules are simple. Stories should be original, fairly clean and last no more then ten minutes. Three judges will be randomly selected from the audience to choose the winners of the competition. There will be gold, items and titles up for grabs for those wishing to compete. First place will win one million gold and the title of Renowned Wordsmith, second place receives five hundred thousand and the title of Prominent Wordsmith, and third place will go home with two hundred fifty thousand gold and the title of Notable Wordsmith. Titles are subject to citizenship in Trinsic. Titles will be able to be upgraded for future wins. In addition we have a white harpsichord, nature's tears, and a Gwenno's harp/Iolo's lute up for grabs. Each winner will get to pick one of the three items in the order of their placing.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if I buy you a month token, you got no excuses? That's what I am hearing. :D
There is also the lazy factor to contend with. *grins* I do not recall the way to Trinsic? I have nothing to wear? The Missus is out of town and I have no date for the night?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we can work on the excuse factor. I can get you to Trinsic no problem, we have some fine tailors in the area who would be happy to supply you with an outfit for the night and i'm sure we can talk Calli or SinDee into accompanying you for the night. *grins*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we can work on the excuse factor. I can get you to Trinsic no problem, we have some fine tailors in the area who would be happy to supply you with an outfit for the night and i'm sure we can talk Calli or SinDee into accompanying you for the night. *grins*
My wife has a really big ax and says...no?

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bianca might have a story of two little girls, twins.... who's lives were filled with angst and rejection for what they were, but also the love of their father that was never ending until his death approached. It also tells of a new love found among a family that welcomed them, taught them, and helped them flourish. One where they once again felt love, the love of parents and aunts and uncles. I look forward to telling you this story. :)

~ Sue.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah Aedon, if she is out of town then what she doesn't know can't hurt you right?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah Aedon, if she is out of town then what she doesn't know can't hurt you right?
More like what she does not know may hurt me. *grins*

Really though, I simply cannot sit at a computer long at this time.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Aedon. We understand, but you can't really expect us to give up a good opportunity to try and lure you back can you?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not at all Thom, and I hope one day soon to drop in on you all for an evening. I sort of miss you lot. ( I think I am getting senile)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Aedon, Join the dark side. Those who don't care, let your apathy take hold, feel the f$cks leave your body so you have none to give, embrace the power.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they flying f$cks?
All sorts Aedon, All sorts. Flying, crawling, walking, swimming, big ones, small ones, short ones, tall ones. All the f$cks you could ever hope to see they will leave and let you be.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dust off the stories and get ready, this is happening Monday folks.