• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Auction: May

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will hold this month's auction on Wednesday the 20th of May at 7 pm eastern. Items can be submitted to the mailbox at the Olympus Market (located just north of Trinsic at coordinates 80s 33e), or at the Jade Wind Auction House (located on the north shore of New Magincia at coordinates 37s 164e). Please place your item in a bag with a book containing your name, a minimum bid for your item, and any other special instructions. There is no fee for placing items in the auction.

The cash lottery will also be back. 30 tickets will be for sale on a vendor at the auction house starting 30 minutes prior to the auction. Each ticket will cost 50k and I will start the vendor off with 100k. The winning ticket will be picked with a random number generator and announced at the end of the auction. The winner will receive half of all gold on the vendor.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  1. Queen Dawn's Royal Investigator Spyglass
  2. Olmecian Access Orb
  3. Gargoyle Prismatic Lenses
    Teleporter tile set

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Thom, question ... where is the Auction House located? I am assuming its in the city of Olympus, but I want to confirm.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent Thom! Listen I would like to get a couple of Pendants of the Magi up for sale and donate the funds raised to the Moonglow Zoo for IC stuff on Cherry. :)

I'll log in and get them to you tonight! Thing is, tomorrow I won't MAKE the auction myself (though some of my guildies might) because I work til 7 most nights these days. So my apologies in advance.

Thanks!

Oh and PS. I also bumped and stickied the event on Facebook!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys be sure to join the event on FB and it will send you reminders to your phone (if you have FB mobile) and so on. ;)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Thom I was not able to get online. I've been battling a viral infection and yesterday it was awful. Today is even worse as I also have a severe migraine. :(

*sits in a dark room with sunglasses on*