• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Auction: June 17th

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will hold this month's auction on Wednesday the 17th of June at 7 pm eastern. Items can be submitted to the mailbox at the Olympus Market (located just north of Trinsic at coordinates 80s 33e), or at the Jade Wind Auction House (located on the north shore of New Magincia at coordinates 37s 164e). Please place your item in a bag with a book containing your name, a minimum bid for your item, and any other special instructions. There is no fee for placing items in the auction.

The cash lottery will also be back. 30 tickets will be for sale on a vendor at the auction house starting 30 minutes prior to the auction. Each ticket will cost 50k and I will start the vendor off with 100k, in addition to the 800k donated by last month's winner. The winning ticket will be picked with a random number generator and announced at the end of the auction. The winner will receive half of all gold on the vendor.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • Dangerous Creatures Replica: Solen Queen (Zoo reward)
  • 48 Europa Gold Cloth
  • Scroll of Valiant Commendation
  • Set (2) Raised Garden Beds
  • Similacrum of Serendepity
  • Swim Trunks
  • Crystal Portal
  • A Bell Painted By Santa's Elves (Catskills 2010)
  • Mesanna Panther (Thank you Catskills, I had fun! Mesanna)
  • Christmas Rocks For The Naughty List (Catskills 2010)
  • Conjurers Garb (no luck)
  • Crimson Cincture (altered Gargoyle)
  • Wooden Shield (25 soul charge, reactive paralyze, DCI 15)
  • Marble Character Statue Maker
  • Compassion's Eye
  • Boots of the Ice Wyrm
  • Protector of the Battle Mage + Enchanted Kelp Woven Leggings
  • Scrappers Compendium (full)
  • Shroud of the Condemned
  • Dream Wraith Halloween Costume
  • Ornament of the Magician
  • Hat of the Magi
  • Lava Waterfall x 2
  • Pendant of the Magi
  • Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation (altered Gargoyle)
  • Shield of Invulnerability
  • Lighthouse Deed
  • Steward Deed
  • Sewing Machine Deed
  • Smithing Press Deed
  • 120 Tailoring Powerscroll
  • Crystal Portal
  • Basket of Potted Plants (9)

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick reminder that this is coming up on Wednesday. We have a lot of great items this month!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Thom, I left a bag of auctions items and instructions at the Jade Wind AH. I do hope to be able to attend the Auction this time.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Thom, I left a bag of auctions items and instructions at the Jade Wind AH. I do hope to be able to attend the Auction this time.
Great Aedon! I'll get over there and update the list soon. Last night for turning in your items folks, so if you have anything you want included this month get it to us at the auction house or just holler for me.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight! Grab your list and head on over to the auction house at 7 tonight. Don't forget the lottery was donated back last month so this month's lottery winner will walk away with up to 1.6 million gold!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Eldaern Mallorn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
amazing auction, made some gold, got some items and had tons of laughs. Well done I will be sure to come in each month from now on!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone that made last night such a success. It makes me happy to see so many of us in one place. Thanks for the screenshots, they look great. I will definitely make sure there are more seats next month.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still looking for Maggie to return her pendant which I bought last night.

Great auction Thom.