• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Auction: July 15th

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will hold this month's auction on Wednesday the 15th of July at 7 pm eastern. Items can be submitted to the mailbox at the Olympus Market (located just north of Trinsic at coordinates 80s 33e), or at the Jade Wind Auction House (located on the north shore of New Magincia at coordinates 37s 164e). Please place your item in a bag with a book containing your name, a minimum bid for your item, and any other special instructions. There is no fee for placing items in the auction.

The cash lottery will also be back. 30 tickets will be for sale on a vendor at the auction house starting 30 minutes prior to the auction. Each ticket will cost 50k and I will start the vendor off with 100k. The winning ticket will be picked with a random number generator and announced at the end of the auction. The winner will receive half of all gold on the vendor.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me Trik er Treet wif Urks, 2011 basket
In Memory of Lady Rose statue
white chocolate carrot
shield of invulnerability
pushme pullyu
Escutcheon de Ariadne
14 year set sands of sosaria
Davies Locker
Gadgetry Table
Hephaestus
Shroud of the Condemned
Inquisitor's Resolution
10th Anniversary statue
Plant set (26 potted plants from Easter)
100% mana leech bladed staff
Christmas Rocks from the NaughtyList (Catsklls 2010)
Bell Painted by Santa's Elves (Catskills 2010)
Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation (Altered)
Scrapper's Compendium

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction list updated. There's still time to get your items in!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated the list. Just a few more days until the auction! If you have something you'd like to have put in this month i'll be accepting items until Tuesday.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember this is tonight folks. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for putting these on Thom. Got some great items at a good deal last night. I like the new color scheme also :)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meant to do this that night, but @Thom Thank you for a wonderful event, i had fun on kat seeing the the items you had up for bid