• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Auction and Lottery 4/22 at 7 pm

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have ran a few auctions to fund the trade deals in various cities before the trade orders began funding them, and now I want to open up the auction to personal items. We will hold the auction on the 22nd at 7 pm eastern, gates will be provided from Luna starting at 6:30 pm. Items can be submitted to the mailbox at the Olympus Market, located just north of Trinsic at coordinates 80s 33e. Please place your item in a bag with a book containing your name, and a minimum bid for your item.

There will also be a cash lottery. 30 tickets will be for sale on a vendor at the auction house starting 30 minutes prior to the auction. Each ticket will cost 50k and I will start the vendor off with 100k. The winning ticket will be picked with a random number generator and announced at the end of the auction. The winner will receive half of all ticket sales. This means if all 30 tickets sell then you will win 800k for the winning ticket.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  1. Conjurers Trinket
  2. Conjurers Garb (non luck)
  3. Spirit of the Totem
  4. Sterling Silver Ring
  5. Corgul's Handbook on the Undead
  6. Coffin piece
  7. White Venus Fly Trap
  8. Coffee plant
  9. Crystal Token
  10. Large piece of blackrock
  11. Legendary Wrestling scroll
  12. .5 lockpicking SoT
  13. small rare glacial blue potted plant (hue 1287)
  14. box recovered from a lich (blackrock infected)

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Thom, is the auction itself going to be held at the Olympus Market? Also could we get coordinates for the market? Lots of new folks that may wish to come! :)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The auction is not at the market but I'll update the post either tonight or tomorrow with the location of the market and auction house.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated the item list and realized I forgot to add that there is no fee for items to be auctioned off.