• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Trillion GP Rare Item Musuems Thread

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As we are near the holidays it reminded me of how fast another year has came and about to be gone. And yet, we're still here playing and most importantly enjoying the various elements this game has to offer. Since its much easier now to post photos here on Stratics, how about lets share some museum photos so we can all ohhh and ahhh over the holiday break.

Please post good screen shots of your places by floors and if you don't mind us visiting in person, your shard, facet, and coordinates.

Thanks,

Manticore

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My work in progress also, as I would assume most museums are! Shard is Atlantic, located in Malas west of Umbra. Coords are 26 o 33'N, 9 o 33'E. Feel free to stop by anytime and have a drink! !!UPDATE!! WILL BE CLOSED FOR A FEW DAYS< REMODELING FOR UO HOLIDAY HOUSE DECO CONTEST MESANNA ANNOUNCED!!

First floor is mainly stealable and not so rare bottles and few misc deco
Second floor is filled with delicious beverages from across all shards
Third floor has a few random things, will be used for more beverages as they are aquired
Fourth floor is used for crafting area, maybe a few rares scattered up there, but nothing major.
Second Floor.jpg Third Floor.jpg Fourth Floor.jpg First Floor.jpg

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't enter the game right now, but when i do (maybe a week or two)... I'll post some pictures. For those that want to go see it in person. Its on Atlantic in Toad Town. For those that don't know where that is, go to then north side of luna? go out the gate and go east, you will run into a lot of sandstone houses. Thats Toad Town. My house is the Toad Town Archives. My favorite floor is the "Sacred Gardens" :)
Decorated by our very own Bon Iver, all credit goes to him for the garden.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too am unable to log in to take pics (I will asap and post them) of my museum but please feel free to have a look. :) Located on the Sonoma shard, trammel side Ice Island, first castle right out the south entrance up to the Shrine of Honesty. Castle is public.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice angle dust just looking around i got drunk.
Unfortunatly, I think ima have to rebuild. Seen the Holiday house design contest on UO website! Might have to take a try at that one.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shard: Atlantic
Name: Lord Casca Memorial Museum

How to get there: Easiest methods are as follows (You will need to do a quest to enter the Stygian Abyss - Stygian Abyss Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia)
1. Goodman Rune Library

2. Atlantic Auction House

House -

Floor 1:

Floor 1 Cont:

Floor 2:

Floor 3:

Floor 4:

Floor 4 Cont:

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shard: Asuka
Name: When the flower blooms ...

Please refer to this web-site to come.
MEGA STORE(UO Locator)

Recently activites : Knitting came to my house (^.^)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I incorporate my rares into the design of the house rather than have them laid out on tables. Nothing wrong with museums that do that, just my personal preference. :)
My furniture and common deco (when possible) is true eq or older and I usually keep my seasonal rares like seasonal liquor stored away until they should come out so most of those won't be visible.
I'm getting the design itch again, so I may overhaul the house at some point, but at the moment... ta - dah! Although, I'm sure there are others with a bigger collection, I'm really proud of my true eq collection.

Nabin has a teleporter located at the Atlantic Auction House in Luna. Mine is right next to Promathia's. Otherwise you can find it right off the SE bridge of the City of Umbra.
Teleporters to the second floor and roof are in the shadow of one of the walls on the bottom floor near the entrance. Welcome to look around.

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a few Screenshots from the rooms where i think im done with :) Started decorating my Castle again ... maybe ill get it done this time :p
As you can see, like Assia i also try to incorporate my Rares into the Deco. Maybe thats why i never get my whole Castle done. Every Room takes a lot of time, especially when you need some Deco things, and you cant buy it on your Shard ;)

Seven1.jpg Seven2.jpg Seven3.jpg Seven4.jpg

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only have a tiny collection which is displayed on the second floor of my house at the Chaos Shrine on Europa, there are a couple of other random small rares dotted about the house. My collection theme is Chaos/Blackthorn Rares followed by a Bear Theme and Vesper Theme with a few random ones in there.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name = Wolfie
Shard = Sonoma
Trammel Ice Island Coordinates in Photo

Wolfie 1.png Wolfie 2.png Wolfie 3.png Wolfie 4.png Wolfie 5.png Wolfie 6.png Wolfie 7.png Wolfie 8.png Wolfie 9.png Wolfie 10.png Wolfie 11.png Wolfie 12.png

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man these museums are amazing :) Can't wait to see Recall's when its filled up hehe

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mant I am glad you finally learned how to do pics. Good job and great museums

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This is great work!

Thanks for taking the time to do this it is wonderful!

Awesome Museums everyone!

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Still renovating my shack but should be up soon along with the rest of Toad Town.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Part 1 of 3
Name = Franky Figgs (Images 1-18), #19 on ward = Mystery
Shard = Drachenfels
Location = Luna Vendor House East Exit Step On Telepad To Begin Journey. Total of 4 Musuem Shown but 1 is private if you want to tour it personally.

Drach 2.png Drach 3.png Drach 4.png Drach 5.png Drach 6.png Drach 7.png Drach 8.png Drach 9.png Drach 10.png Drach 11.png Drach 12.png Drach 13.png Drach 14.png Drach 15.png Drach 16.png DRach 17.png Drach 18.png Drach 19.png Drach 20.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name: Neptune
Shard: Great Lakes

Neptune 1.png Neptune 2.png Neptune 3.png Neptune 4.png Neptune 5.png Neptune 6.png Neptune 7.png

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name: Lord Arm
Shard: Napa Valley

Lord Arm 1.png Lord Arm 2.png

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name: Lineman
Shard: Pacific

Lineman 1.png Lineman 2.png Lineman 3.png Lineman 4.png Lineman 5.png

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill get mine on here, eventually. going to take forever with both castles.