• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tried this from UOhomedecor

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried this awesome idea for bookshelves with hidden storage:

Shelving with Hidden Storage | UO Home Decor

And got stuck on step two: raising the armoires up 2x. Have they changed the game mechanics so they can't be raised anymore? Does anyone else have a design that's similar that will let me have the shelf look with storage?

My goal is to create a filled-bookshelf look since I can't afford the "alchemists books" to make my own filled bookshelves.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually do a variation of the shelves/storage. Where I have the BOD books in this one, you can fit two golden chests, or wooden boxes. All it takes is some clock frames and wooden benches with a house decoration tool.

http://i46.***********/2j2spxs.jpg

It's really fun finding things that line up on the shelves to change them up. Good luck :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll test on test center. If it's not working right I may try gozas. Will let you know

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And got stuck on step two: raising the armoires up 2x.
Maybe worth a try ... :)

Put the Armoire in a crafted wooden Box. Lock it down, raise the Box 2 times, release it and chop the Box. Voila ... i hope the Armoire raised 2 Tiles.