• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trick or Treat? (paragon chest)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This is an unopened paragon chest from Halloween, 2017. EM Kincaid was in the habit of randomly invading all of the player towns with creatures ranging from lowly slimes to deadly Crimson Dragons, and occasionally the spawn would have a chest bearing the name of the creature. There are not very many with this exact description. I know of 7, including this one. Value is in the eye of the beholder, so I am taking offers to see if there is any interest. Private and public offers are both acceptable to me.

On a side note, I am looking for a paragon chest ''a part of Magichand's soul''.

trickortreatchest.jpg

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too am looking for a particular chest..it says "Garth Grey is Awesome!" on it....wait...what ? Oh, it was never created ?..#sadface

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
These were in August 2017, around the end of the Soulless Minion story arc. One of the T-Map EM events ended with wisps all over the place named after players, and there was a Paragon event in Ilshenar that had some. I don't recall seeing a Garth one, but they were being generated on a whim as the names showed up at the event or in general chat. A very few had a named chest as loot, but the drop rate is quite low so I took screencaps instead for my pixel album. I murdered as many Magichands as I could find, but alas - no chest. I keep hoping that some one else at the event did, tho! Maybe some one has a Garth one.

Soul Fragments.jpg

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* my soul is black.

Merth

Journeyman
Garth is actually a pretty common UO name. I have a Garth crafter on all my accts and several shards.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha the EM made a spelling mistake: Ol'Rec's soul.... should be Ol'Rac's soul

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Garth is actually a pretty common UO name. I have a Garth crafter on all my accts and several shards.
I've been Garth since before Garth Brooks was famous,D&D days 1981. , and my reply to this was not a serious one at all. But congratulations for being a fan.

Merth

Journeyman
I've been Garth since before Garth Brooks was famous,D&D days 1981. , and my reply to this was not a serious one at all. But congratulations for being a fan.
I got that. My reply was simply to state that its a common name therefore items named after players give a better chance of finding one with at least Garth on them.