• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triceratops not using its Piercing?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My triceratops does not appear to be using its piercing abilities on Gregorio.
This is a fresh-tame healing triceratops.
It is not using Bleed, Armor Ignore, Paralyze, and whatever else Piercing covers.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I’m not real sure but it might be skill based, as in your triceratops doesn’t have her skills high enough to use the ability yet.
I noticed a similar thing while I was skilling up a ram. Not at anytime did my ram disarm Gregario

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Tri's are weird. They rarely use their abilities. They are near or at full mana all the time.

@Mordha, I noticed my rams never disarm Gregorio too, I just assumed that's because pets can't damage him unless you're on his quest.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I could have sworn a ram I had a while back did disarm Gregario, maybe it was another pet or his weapon broke. It was just a guess on my part. As I was at Gregario last night skilling up a ram that I’m going to try chiv/AI on.