• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Tribarrel catus on atl

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On atl does anyone have a seed I could have or buy for

blue Tribarrel catus
yellow Tribarrel catus

I have the red Tribarrel catus

so i can cross for the other colors or even if u have a

orange Tribarrel catus
green Tribarrel catus
purple Tribarrel catus

R

rieley

Yes, on Atlantic I have a stock of the barrel seeds. Anyone out there that needs them just PM me and I'll gladly share. .... Now off to find which bankbox I stored them.

PS You no longer can cross the Tribarrel for a particular color. You'll end up with a totally different plant chances are. If I'm not available online for a few days I do have some in my "Seed Vendor". You can try there, my goal is to have that vendor with every seed available. Olde Tyme Market Sexton 40 59N 50 12E. Vendor: Seeds & SoRs

On atl does anyone have a seed I could have or buy for

blue Tribarrel catus
yellow Tribarrel catus

I have the red Tribarrel catus

so i can cross for the other colors or even if u have a

orange Tribarrel catus
green Tribarrel catus
purple Tribarrel catus

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
k cant find it, those cords bring me in the middle of the water near brit swamp :(

*EDIT

foudn it :) Reiley pmd me & its near ice cave in tram heres the cords off the rune just in case anyone else is looking

140 22 N 49 38 E