• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trial expired!

• Thread starter imported_shredded.carrot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_shredded.carrot

I have a free account, and as I am aware they are free forever. But every 14 days I have to go to the register website and register again. i keep my avatar so thats not a problem, but I would rather NOT going to the site every darn 2 weeks! IT'S ANNOYING! Every time I email EA about it they reply:
"Sometimes EA offers free trials to users of other games. When the trial expires you will need to subscribe to keep playing"
First, inform your support staff
Second, inform your players
Third, fix it.

If I am wrong please flame away.

Thanks

P.S. I know that this is not the average users fault just ranting :p

W

Whitilicious 07'

Sounds like they do it to try and get u to subscribe to the game , It's kind of like pop ups in some games ...buy it and they are gone , dont buy it and u have them.

I

imported_shredded.carrot

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like they do it to try and get u to subscribe to the game , It's kind of like pop ups in some games ...buy it and they are gone , dont buy it and u have them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for replying. That could be true, but if it is could the EA staff pelase be trained to be able to explain this they just blab on about crap