• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trial account help

N

Nechui

Hello people!

So I'm new to lineage2 and the information on the lineage2 official website just sucks if you ask me.

So the thing I'd like to know is, is it possible to get or create a trial account if you have never ever played lineage 2 before? All I read about on the PlayNC.com thing and friend invite stuff is just to REACTIVE an old account but I don't have an account.

To make it short; How do I create a NEW trial account?

I do have a friend playing and can send me friend invite w/e

A trial = test the game and see if you wanna buy it, am I right? :>

Help please!

Edit: Apparently my friend don't know how to find the serial for a trial account, only for reactivation so would be more than happy if someone could explain how to get in touch with this serial.

J

jkoster

If you have a friend that has been playing long enough to give you an invitation, all your friend needs to do is this:

1) Log into their PlayNC account.
2) Go to their Game Accounts tab for Lineage 2.
3) Click the "Refer a Friend" link.
4) Input your E-Mail.
5) Click "Invite a Friend"

Done!