• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Tree of Life Saprling Legends EM item from last fall

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all,

I have the very pretty Tree of Life saprling (sic) from the Legends event where we rescued the kids from the Nightmare / Fire Steed army (was an Awesome event). I'm looking for a few things on Legends or Siege Perilous and I'd be interested in trading this item to get.

On Legends, things I'm looking for include: shard transfer token, lvl 3 taming primer, hawkwinds robe.

On Siege, things I'm looking for include: hawkwinds robe, dread mare, older rares / em items, imbue pinks.

The Tree is on Legends. I believe it was a 1 in 10 item, but not entirely sure since I haven't checked on it since I got it. Been busy IRL and on Siege. Please PM me here if you are interested. Thanks for looking!