• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Treasures of Tokuno

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From 2005. Has anyone ever discussed asking for these to be turned on again for Siege? I liked that system a lot.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I liked it too. Would be nice to have that come back again now and then.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is one of the things that usually gets asked for when fix Siege threads come up. The Devs have never done it of course, but I suppose if enough people asked for it in their emails to Mesanna, maybe they would listen.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I was debating sending an email but figured it's kind of pointless unless we talk about it first, however I think it would be welcomed and totally harmless.

...and would give me a reason to start checking Tokuno islands for some blood heheheh

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This would be a good idea that I think everyone could agree on here. I mean, why not?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see that happen to. The only way is going to happen is if they do it for every shard. Messana seemed pretty clear she was not going to anything special for Siege.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent 2 emails for different things, they both got ignored.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From 2005. Has anyone ever discussed asking for these to be turned on again for Siege? I liked that system a lot.
Yeah, I think it's been requested that it get turned on. It would be nice, though the rewards aren't especially useful anymore.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure it can be turned on per shard. That was a global event.
Of course it can. If that were the case you couldn't ever have anything on test. They can do updates on a by shard basis, they just choose not to.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Mesanna
We getting treasures of tokuno this annversary this year? I heard at the Siege meet & greet Mesanna said something else was planned, but can't remember was bring back brittianna players, or for this?
Thank you in advance

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course it can. If that were the case you couldn't ever have anything on test. They can do updates on a by shard basis, they just choose not to.
and Origin Izumo and Baja, couldn't get the publishes first for testing either.