• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures Of The Archlich - Which rewards are good?

Ruckus

Visitor
So I saved up enough points to get a few rewards, what is everyone prioritizing?

Lord Morphius' Epaulettes is a must it seems.

Wondering what else is a must grab for a warrior? sampire? and why?

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like the gloves and arms. You can enhance them, similar to the demon bone armor. If you remove mage armor from the gloves, they get the inherent LMC bonus, and are actually not bad for a melee warrior, as you get enough stamina from the other gear. The gargoyle equivalent items also have (or get after removing mage armor) some inherent LMC bonus. So you can use them for gargoyle or humans/elves as well as the gloves for both warriors and casters alike while still having the option to enhance for the final touch. Two gear slots to never have to worry about again.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think there are alot of rewards worth getting...

• The Archlich gloves/kilt , while close to something you can get as a drop, can fit into most templates in one way or another.
  • The Vambrace arms are excellent for any warrior using plate/chain/ring.
  • The Mantle Robe and Juo'nar scabbard are great for SDI focused builds and have other useful stats on them.
  • The Divinum talisman, while not as good as a cameo, can be used on any medium-tier warrior type build and may be useful for PVP depending on the build.
  • The 50 SDI spellbook always good in case you missed the invasion books and don't want to spend a few hundred million on Vendor Search for one.
  • The bladed staff is one of the better weapons that has been part of these 'treasure' events.
  • Other classics from previous events like the first aid belt, Mophius eppaullettes and escaping boots/talons are all very useful. There may be a good bit of them in game already, but are must haves for many builds.

Some people criticized the rewards list from this event, but I think there are alot of items that will have good value in current meta builds as well as long term re-sale value (assuming they don't get swept away by future power creep).