• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures Of The Archlich - Divinum Luminous

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After pondering grabbing a few of these just because, I wonder how you all feel about this item? Personally I have spent a lot of time trying to gear towards cameos so I can free up substantial imbuing capacity on my weapons. I do not see myself trying hard to fit this into a suit. And it will wear out.... Do you all think this is an "end game" item that will have a lot of demand for?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After pondering grabbing a few of these just because, I wonder how you all feel about this item? Personally I have spent a lot of time trying to gear towards cameos so I can free up substantial imbuing capacity on my weapons. I do not see myself trying hard to fit this into a suit. And it will wear out.... Do you all think this is an "end game" item that will have a lot of demand for?
It is a good Tali to build a new Melee toon around. The DI, HCI and DCI help build a suit. You can use slayer weapons.

I'm not sure what you consider end game is. Isn't the ability to get a Cameo or Paroxy End game? So this can help.

1665901191786.png

The arms are awesome.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a good Tali to build a new Melee toon around. The DI, HCI and DCI help build a suit. You can use slayer weapons.

I'm not sure what you consider end game is. Isn't the ability to get a Cameo or Paroxy End game? So this can help.

View attachment 136524

The arms are awesome.
Yeah but I wonder how many veteran players are actually going to replace cameos with this? Or build a new suit around it? I am just wondering. Not sure I am going to grab any of them yet.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

View attachment 136524

The arms are awesome.
It's better than soldiers medal for sure

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah but I wonder how many veteran players are actually going to replace cameos with this? Or build a new suit around it? I am just wondering. Not sure I am going to grab any of them yet.
The only reason I even considered that talisman is because of the stats with luck. But I rarely use a luck suit on my warrior so it makes no sense to claim one. So no, I'm not. I'm sticking with cameos and other slayer talismans. Give me the arms and all the SDI items.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the tali might be more geared towards PvP (at least for me).

My sampire already uses cameo's mainly for the slayer and has some refinements applied (max 30 DCI) so there isn't sense in taking away a slayer (and SSI) for DCI & luck.

My parry mage though has quite a few options open on his gear so even though I'm using the slither now I could move a few pieces around to use this Tali and replace the conjurer robe with that SDI/FC1 robe. I don't PvP much so I won't need more than 1 but I can see it having some sort of use to grab 1.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's a good item - but I wouldn't call it "PVM end game", it's probably more mid-tier and a decent option for someone who can't drop plats for a cameo set. I think Keven makes the relevant point that it might be more useful for PVP.

My opinion on some of these 'less desirable' rewards is that they it is always good to grab atleast one or two of them because there might be demand for them later on. In example, that +20 Anatomy talisman from a few events ago... few people grabbed them and I've now seen a couple sell for above 400m. I think this new Luminous talisman will have sneaky value in the long run, as I bet there won't be a ton of them out there.

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's a good item - but I wouldn't call it "PVM end game", it's probably more mid-tier and a decent option for someone who can't drop plats for a cameo set. I think Keven makes the relevant point that it might be more useful for PVP.

My opinion on some of these 'less desirable' rewards is that they it is always good to grab atleast one or two of them because there might be demand for them later on. In example, that +20 Anatomy talisman from a few events ago... few people grabbed them and I've now seen a couple sell for above 400m. I think this new Luminous talisman will have sneaky value in the long run, as I bet there won't be a ton of them out there.
To further that point point, the other thing to keep in mind too is that as we get rewards in the future they might work well with this tali as you swap out pieces to upgrade your suit. Example here would be that perhaps your initial build you needed 5% from the tali but after getting the 10 SSI epps / 5SSI quiver last event you now don't really need that 5SSI on the cameo and swapping to this new tali allows for you to switch up your jewels to add some skill instead of 10DCI. I might try to incorporate this in my sampire build when there isn't a slayer needed so I can swap my DCI jewel over to something with 15-20 parry (and more Chiv would be great too).

So just doubling down on what Merlin said - I'd grab one just in case because who knows if it will fit into a future build.