• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of... events, will they recurring?

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any chance the past ones will happen again? I missed the demon and undead ones.

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I only started to collect suits very late and with these i'll hit 300 mannequins ... so I hope they'll end soon, expecially if the rewards will be not as great like destard ones :/

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless I'm mistaken, i think that our beloved DEV team, has planned these drop something in a dungeon events, so that there will be enough of them to keep us busy for say 9-10-12 months, then there will be XX wait time.
My guess is 2-6 months wait time, then they will restart this drop in a dungeon madness. In an endless loop forever. he he

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm hoping they end soon.

I'm running out of mannequins for these damn suits!
mannequins are obtainable from cleanup points
(for those that don't know)

How many of the different suits are you collecting from each event?
You might want to cut back on how many suits that you collect.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yeah
The shamrock green is a nice Easter color , but definitely not worth fretting over getting a suit.

Also when everyone collects them and displays them in their houses like everyone else. It feels a little too cookie cutter for me. Pretty lame if you ask me .

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My atl castle is full of my army wearing event/cleanup/zoo past sets and a few em ones. I stoped counting at 250 am sure there over 300 now and I am missing kotl sets

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My atl castle is full of my army wearing event/cleanup/zoo past sets and a few em ones. I stoped counting at 250 am sure there over 300 now and I am missing kotl sets
DAMN. really? Well thats the end of my collecting, I was around of about 30 sets, better let me know where you place so I can come visit? Actually I think I know what one it is..........

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Danpal it's your fault :D your castle made me step into this black hole of mannequins o_O:D Your collection is fantastic ;)
I have told people in the past this is not a black hole you want to mess with. Its at the point I can not even log into the game there. Have to use one of the other smaller ones next to it.

@jack flash uk I think you have been there porter is at Captns luna house.