• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of Doom TurnIn

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found an old bag in my house with a few Treasures of Doom items.

Is there any use for them anymore? The turn-in NPC is gone, dragging them onto the professor just makes them vanish and they have no specia cleanup value.

So what should I do with them? Trash them? Keep them if they activate it again for some future Halloween?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Go to that professor guy in Eodon, click him, select turn in KOTL artefacts and it will let you turn in your doom artefacts for treasures of KOTL points.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wait with turning them in. Make a Pic and Post in trade Hall

People looking for certain pieces...
Like me I need a bone harvester and I would pay millions for it

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am Looking for a Platemail Helm and Gloves... If you are willing to sell these 2 pieces, please let me know

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a market for these things? What are you doing with it? Building an armor of doom for roleplaying purposes?

I neither have a bone harvester nor a platemail helm, sorry. But I DO have platemail gloves. However, I'm playing on Drachenfels, so shard transfer might be an issue.

Also, thanks for the info about the KOTL arti turnin. I'll see if I can help some collectors out first, then turn the rest in there.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can offer to move stuff between drachs and Atlantic.

I have a plate and a Bone suit on mannequin.

Same for minax crest and of kotl

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im on ATL but just looking for those 2 pieces. Dont want people to break up suits for them. I have always collected Platemail suits from the events. Doom arties I was unavailable for so just making up the suit. I have minax and Kotl suits but appreciate the offer.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im on ATL but just looking for those 2 pieces. Dont want people to break up suits for them. I have always collected Platemail suits from the events. Doom arties I was unavailable for so just making up the suit. I have minax and Kotl suits but appreciate the offer.
I'm a bit confused - do you want the platemail gloves or not?

If you want them, just give me an idea of what you are willing to pay, so we'll see if it's worthwhile to transfer them to ATL.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is located south of the Urali village near the water. You will see a purpleish platform which goes into the Kotl City. He should be right outside