• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure of Wildfire Rewards

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you used a blank book, does the book gain a different Title when you add pages?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
To state the obvious...
Which of the two book page collecting options is better ?

1) It took this guy 1 to 2 days to complete a book with the ability to buy what page you want to select .

Ok
2) Compare this method to doing an assinine spawn that drops a random page and the fact that you may not get one . Thus spending hours and hours hunting them .

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To state the obvious...
Which of the two book page collecting options is better ?

1) It took this guy 1 to 2 days to complete a book with the ability to buy what page you want to select .

Ok
2) Compare this method to doing an assinine spawn that drops a random page and the fact that you may not get one . Thus spending hours and hours hunting them .
These are not the same lore pages from the Champ Spawn. These nine pages come from the item turn ins from Fire Dungeon event, currently live only on Origin Shard.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Have they said what the Book of Lore from the "Of the Three" event will be for? It says page zero - is this something that will be added to another book in the future?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
These are not the same lore pages from the Champ Spawn. These nine pages come from the item turn ins from Fire Dungeon event, currently live only on Origin Shard.
Didn't say they were ...
Was saying one method of collecting pages is better than the other , obviously you missed that...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Didn't say they were ...
Was saying one method of collecting pages is better than the other , obviously you missed that...
And you are referring to lore pages that have nothing to do with the lore pages the OP stated about? obviously you missed that...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both are bad. The lore pages from Alchemists abomination should have been given by NPCs during the quest.

The 9 pages in Wildfire should have been in a book that costs 10 points.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
And you are referring to lore pages that have nothing to do with the lore pages the OP stated about? obviously you missed that...
Nothing else I can say here. Have a nice day , sir

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both are bad. The lore pages from Alchemists abomination should have been given by NPCs during the quest.

This! If you give even the smallest reward (lore page) to players, most will go and listen to the NPC storyline to acquire said items.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I agree with your first point. While I listened to the Oracles and marked a rune at each, there wasn't much going on at them.

As for the second, isn't 9 < 10? The Three Book cost like 20. For 1 page, the buggy page 0.

I think the book bindings themselves will become easier to get, since some NL promo stuff used it. Still, I have extra on LS if someone needs one.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you used a blank book, does the book gain a different Title when you add pages?
No title change on this book (was a new one); still just says "a book of lore". I might grab a second set of pages (only 1 turn in point) and try adding to the Abomination book though.

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for posting this. We now appear to know the basic lore behind what's been going on the last few months. Depending on how one wants to interpret this text, maybe longer.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No title change on this book (was a new one); still just says "a book of lore". I might grab a second set of pages (only 1 turn in point) and try adding to the Abomination book though.
I do not think you should do that. We got so many books so we can make a new one for each event. Someone put these in the of the 3 book and it took away page 0.